• Some advantages of making Blogs

    http://www.fiverr.com/ghosh84

    I am very happy because I have learned to make infographics. The image you see above these lines is one of my first works. I hope to improve my skills soon ... This is one of the advantages of being a blogger, you learn anything on your own. Well, with the help of Internet.
    Wear very little blogger. But I spent most of the time online reading other blogs and opinion. I'm not going to cheat, the other party I've spent on Facebook and Youtube.
    But if what I've noticed in the 2 months I have been with the blog is that there are infinite advantages of having your own online website. Far from being a threat to the personal image that betray the public, I think it can be very flattering both personally and professionally. So I will summarize it into 5 main advantages of having a blog, and why you should have your own.
    1. Helps you start your Internet presence. Normally advise you not to put your name on the blog. But I think it's better to take ownership of it. With your name on the address of the web page that helps your personal brand start to have a reputation, and you have power over her. This can help generate a movement, or a set of fans who are going to like what you write. For example, if your intention is to get a product, write a book, or your own company, you know you have people who will follow your movements and want to stay informed.
    Two. Learn and meet new people. When you have a blog you also have to surf the net and read blogs of people to write something of interest. If you already have this custom, perfect. You will have the opportunity to meet even more people. On the other hand, you also learn a lot about how to structure your blog, create content, position your internet blog ... And of course: Perform an SEO strategy for better position in Google. No this is taught, but it seems that everyone now is on this. So there is more to learn how the blog world works.
    Three.'ll Become an expert. Once you've decided what you're going to write and who to direct your blog, as you gain experience you type. As a result, you'll be an expert on your topic. This will also help you position yourself and give more personality. Both you and your blog.
    April. Helps you to be organized and efficient. At first writing posts at the moment. I expected to be inspired and write it to flow. Now I do so also. Because I want to take the time to acknowledge the inspiration and the result is different when you glide when not. But within me hours and days when I sit and work on the blog.
    I write a list of ideas I want to talk. Some development to speak during the week. These outlines the step by WordPress and saved as draft. And when the day comes I have to publish, retouch the writing, a little more work and public. And it helps me to improve the organization and promote the rational side to such an emotional thing as a blog, because after all, you write for the pleasure of it.
    It also helps you maintain a sense of continuous improvement. Both for new posts, the better you're trying to write better quality content to old posts, in which you can tweak, rewrite and improve if necessary. Because they are old does not mean they will not be read. It is a continuous improvement.
    May. It can help you get a job. It is good training to start working life. People have made their professional life blog. As Seth Godin, Penelope Trunk, Leo Babauta and others. You can build your business to support your blog and so it will be easier to get followers for your business. Or it can make your blog your own business, but very few succeed. On the other hand, if you want a linked job in Digital Marketing and Social Media, it is a must that you have blog. Or if you want to devote to other work, in fact, it can help a lot.
    I hope I have convinced you to create your blog and in short ;) leave a comment if you created it with your address so you can refer. Thank you!