Every time I'm giving more turns to the idea of being able to live completely autonomously through my blogs. And when I say independent, I mean make it so that 80% of my time is to work for myself and only 20 to work for others and not vice versa.
live free
I think when you are 25 and the possibility to let you do what you like (for example, not having a mortgage or large loads of style) have an obligation and a duty to do almost and launch or at least that's how I see it.
Are an employee starts being quite comfortable, you get money faster, depending on where you work also has a positive impact on your personal brand and also if you are good gradually your job probably anger increasing with the subsequent rise in proportional income (although forget your time).
Despite this at this point totally agree with Omar de la Fuente (video) and I subscribe to 200% some of the phrases he says, as "you must be a little reckless for self-employed" and the decision will largely depend on "that stuff you're done. "Absolutely true. Do you in fact are grazing reader?
Passive Income and Google Adsense
If you're equally enamored of Adsense I should know before starting three bad things:
Adsense advertising blogging in Spanish for shit pay compared with countries like the U.S.
Open a blog (or several) and make money with Adsense was infinitely easier in 2007 than now
Almost all the other top-tier Ads. not in Spanish, if not gringos forums (or Anglo forums)
These ingredients are enough to pull most mortals starting with Google's advertising platform. "It is impossible to live earning a few cents" is a popular phrase and in this niche.
Google-Adsense
Indeed, one thing seems undeniable anyway. Living just for Google Adsense seems far less complicated. But if you are lucky enough to know some first-hand testimony of bloggers who are already getting you quickly realize that make money through this route is perfectly viable.
Have I ever mentioned that people who generate figures 4 digits per month with no problem, what scares me most is that probably these figures by now starting by March 1 or April 1 ... Only with this example and I was validated in my head that make money from a blog + Adsense is perfectly possible, as there is nothing like meeting real cases, but in these last days has disturbed me (most strange word) is something else ...
It takes a "insane" to be as good
The headline is a little weird but the person I come to speak deserve. I recently got to stop for an entry with a headline that caught my attention enough, was something like "Earn more than 600 € / month with Adsense from day one" but now not only this but also the post came well guaranteed, since through Google+ had commented relevant professionals and Daniel Peris and Chuiso own. Which as to completely rule out that it was not any spam ...
Click the link and as the author suggests in his own introduction left me "blown away" with the content inside. Basically it was a great post where Borja MMD was telling me in first person and through techniques drawn from Warrior Forums Forum was being able to generate a lot of money from day one with the Google advertising platform, loved and hated alike.
Money and adsense
The blog is called My Insane mind (hence the title;)) and has a number of features that have been made in my strange addiction constantly reloading your page looking for new content:
We need bloggers that level and with that knowledge. The blogosphere needs that content.
Read you one of his post is almost like a conversation with someone, you do estilazo entertaining.
Narrow things ... tricks, metrics, impressive data than any other webmaster will teach (sometimes costs them tell you skype pos) but this guy does it all through your blog ... (!)
It's the kind of person who (to paraphrase Amel Fernández) sit on my couch and a pizza and beer atiborraría, lol.
Traffic and money are 2 large synonyms
Since I opened my first niche blog one of my first obsessions was absurd to get more views. Maybe at that time was not fully aware of the extent to which trafficking and money go hand in hand and the time after I realized the concept of "win more amounts of traffic" like me even more.
Generating traffic is addictive in the same moment you see that you're already generating, ie, the famous "snowball effect". If you do not tell that to httpXXX (link removed).
Nevertheless generate traffic and monetize it are two different things. I've been at this just over 1 year and can not evaluate my skills because I think they are still immature at all, but something more than that time my animal blog going and almost 50,000 visitors per month (and counting) therefore I feel that I will be a good traffic generator, but when I have doubts monetize if I will as well, because even now with all the traffic I have monetized pretty little ... (give me time).
Borja is a different case and so I've spent his article on Adsense as if it were the best cocktail. The first thing I recommend is that you read your post (if you have not already) before reading this, but in essence a part of what we come to say is getting burst Google Adsense using a system through which redirects relatively large amounts of traffic to your blog previously optimized for this purpose.
Traffic is pasta.
Finally
I am forced to answer the question that was beginning to post. Living on Adsense it is possible and I am so very convinced that this is something I'm willing to prove time and count slowly to my blog.
To thank people like Borja, whose talent inspire others to take the same steps and thank you for being there to read what you had to tell today;)
